Monday, March 9, 2009

Operation

I just underwent an operation on my left ankle a few days ago. Its only then I realise how nikmat to have an angkle. You cant do alot without just one ankle. Thankfully its temporary.

Its different when we learn fiqh and actually practising it. Heard and read many ways on how to take a simple ablution with bandage on my left ankle.

From 3 serankai book pg 76. It says "apabila ia besuci wajiblah membasuh angotanye yang sihat. Kemudian mengusap balutannya selanjutnye lalu tayammum kerana ada lukanya.........."

Then as far as i can recall from a class i attended pad istiqamah some years back, if im not mistaken, take the ablution as normal, then when comes to the bandanged area, u just need to tayammum.

Looking at my ankle, its bandanged just at the ankle area. leaving my toes free.



Confused, i just called my ustad.haha.

"Take the ablution as normal, and wash the left toes first and wipe the bandanged with water."

Time for solat. Niat memang nak jamak je.. haha. And its allowed.



This is my praying area,



Solating

Sujud

Notice my crutches on my bed. haha. Its quite difficult to walk with those, really. Initially I thought You use your armpit to "walk". but no, You use your fist to walk. You have to rest your body weight on ur fist and not on ur armpit.
After some time right, I realize that there's no need to use a praying mat since i will not literally sit on the floor. HAHA..
Be thankfull if we can walk, and be thankfull if we can use cruthes instead, some people are on wheelchair. Be thankfull if we are on wheelchair, some people are paralysed on their bed. like vegetable. be thankfull if............. The biggest gift is the iman.
Wasalam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home